As an Inside Sales for Advantage Technology, I assist the K12 Sales Team in developing new leads, communicating with clients and understanding their needs, providing competitive solutions, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked as an administrative assistant for Chapman Technical Group in St. Albans, where I served in multiple capacities, including editing specifications for engineers, architects, and managing projects through the bidding phase. I also served as a liaison within the organization, assisting in accounting and human resources.
I enjoy running, cycling, and paddleboarding, but the thing that makes me most happy is being together with my children. My son Jared, a Navy submariner, currently stationed in Groton, Connecticut. My daughter Hannah a junior at Hurricane High School. Also, I am a Marshall graduate and love all things green and have a dachshund named Teddy.
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Bachelor of Science in Management, Minor in Marketing, 2020
- Bridge Valley Community and Technical College
- Associates in Applied Science, Management, 2019
- Associate in Applied Science, Board of Governors, 2018