As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I primarily work on client's workstations and servers. I have also assisted with various networking and cabling issues while at client sites.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I was the on-site IT specialist for a leading national FMO, helping to manage the network and devices for over 100 users.
In my free time, I enjoy playing video games and board games with friends, and trying out new recipes.
- Worked on several client projects, including migrations from on-premise exchange to MS 365 Hosted Exchange and server installs.
- Built programs in Python to help automate data entry
- Cisco - CCENT
- Testout - Routing Pro
- Testout - Switching Pro
- Testout - Security Pro
- BridgeValley - Computer Maintenance & Networking
- BridgeValley Community And Technical College
- A.A.S, Information Technology, May 2018