As an Account Executive at Advantage Technology, I aim to positively contribute to the growth of our company, internal operations of the telecommunications team and most notably the customer experience. I will be seeking to improve communications for many new clients and existing clients through thoughtful questioning, business-impacting feature recommendations and cost analysis. I’m eager to expand my network in Charleston and surpass expectations.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I ran daily operations for a company that provided equipment, implementation and support for service stations, including point of sale, networking and fuel dispensers.
I’m fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. My wife, Nina, and our two children, Hannah and Ethan, encourage me in everything I do. As a longtime rescue advocate, this includes embracing a home full of rescue dogs. We volunteer regularly to transport or care for homeless and foster animals. I take any opportunity to travel. Exploring new places, meeting interesting people and sampling local foods are experiences I could never give up. I’m an avid reader and television/cinema buff. I also enjoying time outdoors, kayaking and hiking with my family or spending a day at the range.
- President of Sigma Tau Gamma EM Alumni Association
- Member of Generation Charleston
- Former Senate President Pro-Temp at Marshall University
- WV High School Policy Debate Titles
- Streamlined Procedures and Implemented Time Saving Measures – Reducing Time to Complete Core Operations by an Estimated 50%
- HPE Sales Certified, Aruba Products and Solutions
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, WV
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV