As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I am primarily responsible for desktop and server needs. I am the first line of defense when something goes wrong.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I was the Systems Administrator for the largest car dealership in West Virginia. During my time there I managed ShoreTel phones, multiple servers, and was the “IT Guy” for over 400 employees.
In my free time, I enjoy watching Game of Thrones with my wife, playing video games with my oldest son, and learning to walk with my youngest.
- Converted 400+ regular telephone lines to ShoreTel VoiP phones.
- Created and configured an O365 portal, and merged 7 email domains to one.
- CIW - Advanced HTML5 & CSS Specialist
- CIW – User Interface Designer
- Testout – Routing Pro
- Testout – Switching Pro
- Testout – Security Pro
- Cisco – CCENT
- CompTIA – A+
- BridgeValley Community and Technical College
- B.S., Network Engineering, May 2016
- Western Governors University
- B.S., Software Development, Dec 2018