As an Account Executive at Advantage Technology, I work with business owners and IT professionals to learn more about the challenges and goals in daily operation of their business. I know that you are putting maximum effort for your business, family and community to be successful. Along with the Advantage team, I strive to assist you in putting the best effort into every process, procedure and product.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked in a variety of positions from banker, to pastor to telecom sales. In each part of my life I have worked hard to listen and treat people with honor and respect.
I am an US Air Force kid and have lived all over the world. While my family home is in Maine, I have chosen to make West Virginia my home. When not working, I enjoy reading, rooting for the Pirates, Steelers and MOUNTAINEERS! My wife and I enjoy spending time with our grandchildren, cats and cruising the Caribbean and the roads of our region to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Member Elks Lodge #411 – Morgantown, WV
- Past Secretary, Cheat Lake Rotary
- Assisted a local hospital with their new Telemedicine project
- Managed the top performing branch in Fleet Bank of Maine
- Earned President’s Club membership while at Fibernet
- University of Maine at Machias
- B.S., Business Administration, Marketing 1983
- Nazarene Theological Seminary
- M. Div. 1998