As a Telecom Service Manager at Advantage Technology, I am responsible for overseeing many technicians and contractors on various projects along with processing customer service requests. I coordinate projects with different departments and schedule with the customer. I oversee activity for receiving materials for the projects and make sure the technicians have what they need before they are dispatched. I was Director of Operations for Aridea Solutions, which I over seen daily operations.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I have worked as IT Administrator/Director of Environmental Affairs for a coal company with 450+ employees where I would troubleshoot IT problems and develop new infrastructure for future expansion. Before that I was IT Manager/Project Manager for an Engineering Firm. I have background extensive in Project Management, computer builds and troubleshooting.
In my free time, I enjoy riding ATV’s, watching college football, hunting, and fishing.
- Getting several large projects completed before the designated deadline.
- OSHA 10-hour Certified Construction and General Work
- OSHA 30-hour General Industry
- WVOMHS&T Safety Sensitive Personnel Certification
- MSHA Part 50 Safety Training
- MSHA Impoundment Inspector Certification
- Leviton certified in Fiber and Data Cable Installation