As a Senior Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I work with servers, both physical and virtual. Manage Office 365 products. I have close to 30 years of IT experience.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked at a variety of Corporations both large and small and in the government sector. I cut my teeth in the industry when Windows NT server was the new kid on the block. I have built form the ground up, a Server dept for the D.O.S. Migrated D.O.S. users to O365 GCC High. Administered Virtual and Physical servers, including migration and patch management. Managed I.T. Security for a school district in South Carolina.
I have served our country, first, in the Army National Guard then later in the Army reserves. I am currently serving as a Deputy in the Berkeley County Sheriff Reserves.
In my free time, I enjoy playing video games with my daughters, Zoe and Abby and spending quality time with my wife Jessica.
- Graduated Deputy Reserve Academy 2021. (Certified in First Aid, CPR, Taser and O.C.)
- Ran for Congress WV second district, in 2014.
- Was a candidate for House of Delegates, WV in 2018.
- Designed tip-watch.com, for nationwide anonymous tips to law enforcement.
- MCSE, 2000, Early Learner - 2000
- MCP - 2000
- A+ - 1999
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert - (In progress)
- VMware Certified Technical Associate -(In progress)
- UMBC, Baltimore, MD
- Carrol Community College, Westminster, MD
- Associates (C.I.S.)