As a Network Engineer at Advantage Technology, my goal is to assist customers in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting their wired and wireless networks. Having a number of years in field service, I provide a well-rounded, friendly support for all customers.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I was the IT Program Director for the West Virginia Junior College in Bridgeport, West Virginia, where I taught students a variety of subjects including networking, security, databases, servers, and computer troubleshooting and repair. Before WVJC, I worked five years as a field service technician for MCM Business Systems where I performed setup, installation, and service for Konica Minolta copiers all over North Central West Virginia.
I thoroughly enjoy being outdoors either hunting, camping, fishing or riding four-wheelers with my family.
- I attended Milton Hershey School in Hershey Pennsylvania for High School where I graduated eleventh in my class.
- I consider one of my greatest achievements to be my family. I have been married to my wonderful wife Abigail for nearly fifteen years and we have five very smart, energetic young boys.
- SNSA – Sonicwall Network Security Administrator (2022)
- CCT, Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching, 2021
- CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate, 2015
- Salem University, Salem, WV
- BS, Business Administration - Accounting, May 2020
- West Virginia Junior College, Bridgeport, WV
- Associates in Information Technology, June 2015