As a Senior Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I deal primarily with servers that exist both in the physical and virtual environments. I have over 25 years of IT experience, managing IT Operations and running eCommerce operations. I understand telecom, networking, project management and mobility. Drawing on my experience, I’ve managed and deploy large systems for John Hopkins, iNOVA, City of Winchester and large non-profits in the DC Metro Area.
Currently, I manage a wide range of commercial and government clients design and implement virtual server environments, telephony and physical datacenters.
As a new resident to Martinsburg, WV, I enjoy working on lawn and gardens at my new home. My two dogs (Zoey and Zack) are very important to me and I have a new grandchild on the way. My boys and daughter-in-law have served in all three branches of our Armed Forces.
- FCC Y2K Commission in 1998, representing Comdial Corporation
- Comdial Sales Leader and President Club
- CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate – In Progress
- AZURE Administrator Associate – In Progress
- CIJS Level 4 Security Training - 2019
- Shoretel Installer – 2011
- Microsoft Certified Cloud Associate - 2009
- CCNA-Voice, Cisco Certified Network Associate- VOIP– 2009
- CSSA, Sonicwall Security Administrator – 2006
- VSP Certification in 2006
- VTSP Certification in 2006
- NEC Aspire Telephony Engineer – 2005
- MCP, Microsoft Certified Professional – 2002
- ACH Certification in 2000
- Toshiba Presidents Club - 1996
- 3Com NBX Certified Engineer
- 3Com Network Specialist
- Montgomery Community College, Rockville, MD
- Hillsborough Community College, Tampa, FA
- Blue Ridge Technical College, Martinsburg, WV
- Sandler Sales Institute