As a Technical Proposal Specialist at Advantage Technology, I work with our sales engineers, sales team and service department to produce proposals for opportunities with existing and new customers. I assist in the delivery of designs, scopes of work and equipment and materials for the sales team and purchasing and service departments.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I spent 14 years in the oil and gas industry working for two exploration and production companies and for two trade associations. During about half of that time, I was a customer of Advantage Technology’s managed services. Prior to that, I worked in the Governor’s Office and developed a love of politics and public service. My roles varied over the four administrations including Governor Caperton, Underwood, Wise and Manchin’s – but my love of public service was consistent. I learned early on that coal under pressure produces a diamond.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling with my family to mostly sunny destinations. I volunteer as a “chef” and regional leader for Lasagna Love, a nationwide grassroots program that spreads kindness one meal at a time to those who are struggling as a result of the pandemic and food insecurity.
- Implemented a new association management database within 30 days creating greater efficiencies, a more complete set of accurate parameters and increased productivity
- Measured success of growing membership base of one of the oldest trade associations in WV, and increased related revenue streams
- Received the “Distinguished West Virginian Award” by Governor Wise for exemplary public service
- Leadership WV Graduate, Class of 2012
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- B.B.A., Marketing, May 1995