As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I maintain customer’s data backup and recovery. I am responsible for things such as backup configuration and administration along with daily tasks such as validating offsite replication and troubleshooting system failures.
Before being promoted, I was a Computer Technician. I did basic desktop support; everything from troubleshooting software to running network cables. I have extensive knowledge on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 as well as Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013, and Microsoft Office 2016. I am also well trained in general hardware troubleshooting.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I held an internship for 16 months at the West Virginia State Police Department where I was an Information Systems Specialist.
When I am not in the office, I enjoy spending my free time with my family and am an avid sports fan and especially like baseball.
- Dean's List for 2 Semesters in College
- Graduated Cum laude with a 3.68 GPA
- Awarded a certificate in Technical Studies in collaboration with my college degree
- Barracuda Backup Certified Engineer
- Barracuda Backup Certified Product Specialist
- Mountwest Community and Technical College. Huntington, West Virginia.
- A.A.S., Information Technology, December 2013