As a Network Engineer at Advantage Technology, I design, configure, and implement a wide range of network solutions, including LAN, WAN, internet and wireless technologies, for customers at various organizational sizes. I'm also responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining customer firewalls, routers, switches, access points, and remote connectivity. With an educational focus on security, I personally put extra emphasis on securing customer information by utilizing cutting edge security practices and standards.
Originally from Ohio, I moved to West Virginia in 2016 to pursue a degree at Mountwest Community & Technical College. I underwent an internship with Advantage Technology during my education and joined the network team full time upon graduation in 2018.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing & Switching
- Extreme Certified Specialist - Campus EXOS Switching & Routing
- CWNP Certified Wireless Technical Specialist
- CompTIA A+
- Mountwest Community & Technical College - Network Systems Security Concentration (Cisco & MCSA)
- A.S., Applied Sciences, May 2000