As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, my main focus is to support small businesses. This makes for a unique experience because each small business has its own unique needs. My background is in both personal and small business support and troubleshooting. I excel at hardware and software troubleshooting and enjoy a challenge.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I owned my own small computer business. My experience there was exactly what I am doing here at Advantage Technology. I have always believed that small businesses are the backbone of West Virginia, and I put my best foot forward in an effort to provide the best support.
My favorite things to do in my free time include camping, ceramics/pottery, bass guitar, and hanging with my family.
- Grant Recipient of 2011 National Endowment for the Arts (WV Cultural Center). This grant helped me establish a small ceramics studio. Periodically I offer a day-long class to a local home-school group.
- Mentor Program through the local school. I tutored/mentored a young man for 5 months. During this time, I guided him through the ins and outs of being an entrepreneur and taught him about troubleshooting/support.
- Glenville State College, Glenville, WV.
- A.A.S., Business Technology – Computer Programming and Web Design, December 2002
- A.A.S., Applied Science – Networking and Computer Repair, May 2003