Advantage Technology is made up of wonderful, helpful, and hard-working people who strive to provide a complete IT solution to our customers. We take pride in this, and we believe it’s what makes us hands down the best IT company in West Virginia. Some of our staff has been with us since day one, while others are just beginning their tenure here. Since our acquisition of former Accurate Systems in Shepherdstown, our team has changed a bit. We are eager to welcome our new team members from the Eastern Panhandle. They bring their own expertise and new ideas to our company. We would like to introduce them to you, too!
- Tom Reilly – Regional Vice President. For the past 16 years, Tom was the President and CEO of Accurate Systems, which he founded in Shepherdstown, WV. With his impressive certifications and leadership skills, he makes a great asset to Advantage Technology.
- Gary Lam – Systems administrator. He has worked in various IT fields and is responsible for the upkeep and configuration of our customer’s computer systems.
- Tyler Hockman – Systems administrator. He works closely with over 20 small businesses in the area, maintaining their computer systems and assuring everything is running smoothly.
- Carsten Reilly – Computer technician. He is responsible for installing and maintaining software and hardware systems, along with troubleshooting, and everything in between.
- Hagan Wilt – Computer technician. He specializes in installing hardware and software and is currently working on his Bachelor’s in Computer Science with a concentration in Networking Security.
- Kellyn Butler – Computer technician and newest member of the Advantage family. She just recently earned her Computer Information Technology degree from Shepherd University. Congratulations, Kellyn!
If you are in the Eastern Panhandle, please stop by and say hello. Or call 866-793-8232 and ask to speak with any of them, we’ll get you connected.