As a Senior Telecom Architect at Advantage Technology, I help design, maintain and repair telephone and other communication systems for a multitude of clients both large and small. I have a nearly 40 year history working on a wide range of communication, network, and electrical systems.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked in many different industries, including automotive, chemical, natural gas, cable TV, and higher education.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling, jazz music, spending time on the beach with my wife, and flying.
- Oversaw numerous multi-million dollar projects in the automotive industry including several fully automated assembly lines for GM, Saturn, and Mercedes. Other projects included automated and non-automated stamping presses and major building improvements
- Helped bring cable internet services to WV in the early 2000’s
- Designed telemetry systems to monitor remote gas wells in the Eastern WV panhandle
- Oversaw the complete network redesign of the WV State University campus, including several miles of fiber, cabling of numerous buildings, over 250 new network switches, and 400 access points
- Supervised installation of 70 classroom A/V upgrades to allow remote instruction due to pandemic
- Private Pilot (instrument and multi-engine rated) working on commercial license
- Co-author of four books including an Amazon #1 best seller
- Radio Show Host – Prime Time Success Radio, 2013
- Have spoken internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Ghana Africa, and Canada, and also at events in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas.
- Have traveled to all fifty states and a dozen foreign countries
- BICSI – Registered Communication Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Avaya - Certified Implementation Specialist
- CompTIA A+, Certified Service Professional
- Toastmasters – DTM Distinguished Toastmaster
- West Virginia Institute of Technology, Montgomery, WV
- B.S., Electrical Engineering Technology, 1983
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV