As a Service Manager at Advantage Technology, I am responsible for the organization, deployment and growth of the service technician team. I am also responsible for completing the billing cycle on a net 15 schedule, as well as reviewing, adjusting and printing bills for mailing.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked with Dell as a telephone support technician for two years and Computers Plus as a Computer Technician for three years.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Tara, my two daughters, Anna and Emma, and my son, Thomas. I also enjoy spending time outdoors, video editing and flying RC aircraft as a sponsored pilot for Horizon Hobby.
- Assisted with the growth and development of Advantage Technology for more than ten years.
- Lead technician on several server installations and migrations.
- Lead designer on many websites for local businesses.
- CSSA - Network Security
- Microsoft MCITP
- National Institute of Technology, Cross Lanes, WV
- A.E., Computer Electronics & Engineering, May 2002