As a Service Manager at Advantage Technology, I am responsible for the organization, deployment and growth of the service technician team. I am also responsible for completing the billing cycle on a net 15 schedule, as well as reviewing, adjusting and printing bills for mailing.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked with Dell as a telephone support technician for two years and Computers Plus as a Computer Technician for three years.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Tara, my two daughters, Anna and Emma, and my son, Thomas. I also enjoy spending time outdoors, video editing and flying RC aircraft as a sponsored pilot for Horizon Hobby.
- Oversaw the completion of over 4,000 service orders, amounting to more than 13,000 hours of service in the year 2019
- Assisted with the growth and development of Advantage Technology for over 15 years
- Lead Engineer on numerous server and network deployments, upgrades and replacements
- Lead designer on many websites for local businesses
- CSSA - Network Security
- Microsoft MCITP
- National Institute of Technology, Cross Lanes, WV
- A.E., Computer Electronics & Engineering, May 2002