If you’ve ever had a hardware disaster, you know it comes at the most inconvenient of times. Even the smallest of businesses have huge amounts of data and protecting that data is essential to daily operations and productivity. There are many actions that a business can take to ensure protection from data threats and disasters. The primary and the most fundamental thing that needs to be in place is a data backup and recovery plan. Advantage Technology’s Advantage Backup and Recovery, provides you disaster-proof data protection and this year we have made some significant improvements in the service, including having a full-time, dedicated backup and recovery systems administrator.
Advantage Backup and Recovery has been engineered to eliminate some of the toughest challenges in backup and recovery and deliver the maximum value. Below are just a few of the cutting-edge features.
- Individual File Restoration – Easy to configure and easy to manage, our recovery solution can restore a lost file from as much as 30 days back, so you don’t have to worry about failing to retrieve that lost file, even if you accidently delete it and empty the recycling bin.
- Disk Level Backup and Recovery – If your hardware fails, your data can be restored in just a matter of hours. In the event of a hard drive failure, for example, the exact data can be duplicated to a new hard drive and get you back up and running as soon as the transfer is complete. Your backed-up data can also be deployed as a virtual server in case of catastrophic failure, such as a fire, lightning strike, flood, theft, or vandalism.
- Disaster-Proof Data – Your data can be made disaster-proof with offsite replication to our data center. Even if your internet connection is slow, our replication is reliable and sends your files to our safe, secure data center, protecting it even in the event of fire, flood or other natural or man-made
- Efficiency – You don’t need to worry about compatibility with your older hardware. Advantage Backup and Recovery is non-disruptive and can be installed without impacting your normal business routine.
- Dynamism – We know your workplace is dynamic, so we want to be sure our backup and recovery system can meet your needs. Advantage Backup and Recovery can be configured and modified quickly to meet the demands of your high paced environment. If you need to add a new workstation or increase offsite replication size, we’ll get it done. Fast.
A dedicated Backup and Recovery Administrator
At Advantage Technology, we have a team committed to ensuring the security of your data, including a dedicated backup systems administrator. Jeremy Coleman was recently promoted to a backup and recovery systems administrator. Jeremy has been with Advantage Technology since May of 2014, when he joined as a computer technician right out of Mountwest Community and Technical College. He has many important responsibilities, including backup configuration and administration along with daily tasks such as validating offsite replication and troubleshooting system failures.
Jeremy received his A.A.S. in Information Technology and in addition to that he was awarded a certificate in Technical Studies. His knowledge of troubleshooting issues has grown tremendously since starting at Advantage Technology, and it continues to grow as he applies his skills to protect essential client data.
Advantage Backup and Recovery
Whatever your security and backup needs may be, Advantage Backup and Recovery is your solution. We pride ourselves on providing a turnkey backup service for your business, and we provide fully customizable solutions that fit your company’s technology needs. Big or small, Advantage Backup and Recovery gives you peace of mind knowing your data is safe and secure.