IT Project Manager
As an IT Project Manager at the Bridgeport office of Advantage Technology, I work with our sales and technical staff to ensure the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, and closure of projects. I also assist with Sales Engineering and the computer department to assist our customers with their IT needs.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked for the City of Fairmont as the IT administrator. Before that, I was an IT technician for Salem International University.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling to various beaches along the east coast. I also enjoy fishing and spending time with my wife, kids, and grandkids.
- Have traveled to 40 of the 50 states in the United States and 4 different foreign countries.
- I have been involved in Volunteer Fire and EMS for over 30 years now and have logged over 1000 hours of volunteer Fire and EMS service training. I am also a part EMT with Harrison County EMS.
- Comptia A+, Certified Service Professional, 2015
- West Virginia Junior College, Bridgeport WV
- Associates: Information Technology
- Salem International University, Salem WV
- Bachelor of Science: Enterprise Network Management
- Salem University, Salem WV
- MBA: Information Technology Management
- MBA: Project Management