As a Sales Engineer at Advantage Technology, I serve as a liaison to our sales team and customers providing technical assistance, advice, and support on a wide range of IT products. I focus in delivering complete networking solutions and consulting with customers in the K12 Educational Technology environment. I travel throughout the region to provide assistance with their networking and technology needs.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I was a Director of Technology & Communications for a large geographical school district encompassing all areas of technology. I have over 15 years of experience in the IT field from starting out as a Technician, Network Engineer, and then IT Administration.
In my free time, I enjoy all aspects of the outdoors. I have a passion for angling and spending time on the water. Whether I am exploring a remote mountain stream or navigating a raft down the rapid waters of West Virginia, I love every minute of it. I also enjoy camping, tying flies, and music.
- One of the 1st school districts in WV to successfully implement a 1:1 Student Laptop Initiative
- Designed a complete wide area network with high-speed broadband, firewall and security, and enterprise wireless systems to a large geographical school district.
- Developed an internal distance learning platform for rural schools.
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV (MA, Leadership Studies)
- Fairmont State University, Fairmont, WV (BA, Education)
- Potomac State College of West Virginia University, Keyser, WV (AS, Information Systems)