As a Computer Technician at Advantage Technology, I install, troubleshoot, and maintain computer systems. I also contribute to the fulltime helpdesk at a large law firm.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked as a technician at doing mobile phone repair for over six years. I learned to troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of mobile phones and other electronic devices. I also have experience in micro-soldering board level components on circuit boards.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, playing disc golf and fishing. I am also the drummer for our church worship band and enjoy playing piano and creating/writing music.
- Spirit of West Virginia Junior College Award
- WVJC Deans' List and Perfect Attendance
- Received the John Philip Sousa Award in my high school marching band. This award recognizes superior musicianship and outstanding dedication.
- West Virginia Junior College, Charleston, WV
- Specialized Associates Degree, Computer Information Technology/Technical Emphasis