As an Information Security Consultant at Advantage Technology, I work closely with executives and heads of departments to determine specific security needs and directives. I consistently communicate effective strategies with a range of stakeholders while assisting to identify gaps in current IT practices and recommend best practice solutions to reduce risk and maximize business opportunities.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked as an Operations Manager at DuPont Chemical where I gained valuable knowledge and experience in complex large-scale environments. This experience allows me to be proficient in maintaining liaison with both internal and external organizations in order to ensure compliance and smooth working practices. I also bring valuable experienced in maintaining operational controls in order to meet the preset procedures and standards of a company. Before DuPont, I served in the US Navy where I studied Nuclear Technology.
In my free time I enjoy learning about different cultures, and I travel internationally as much as possible. I find that running clears my head and I really enjoy nature and I like to hike or walk in the woods.
- Trusted ICS/IoT cyber security consultant to a Fortune 100 chemical company.
- Managed an operational team of 100+ employees while increasing efficiency in the unit by 13% and decreasing downtime by 6%.
- Missions work in the Philippines.
- DOT 49 CFR 172 Sub Part H
- DOT Loader / Unloader / Shipper (49 CFR 172 Sub Part H)
- Western Governors University
- B.S., Information Technology Management
- Cornell University – Johnson Graduate School of Management
- CMS, Marketing Analysis
- West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- Business Administration
- United States Naval Nuclear School
- Nuclear Power Technology