As the Business Systems Analyst at Advantage Technology, I am primarily assigned to maintaining our client’s satisfaction, functionality, and assisting to resolve any concerns or issues that may arise. My focus is on law-firms and their legal software, but I have an extensive background in hardware troubleshooting as well. Most of my work is performed at the client’s location, but there is also a great deal of work to be done remotely, so I can quickly and efficiently address problems as they arise.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked for Tech-Servant, a similar company out of southeast Kentucky. Before that, I worked for Moses Ford as the Used Car Asst. Manager, and prior to that, I was a Military Police Officer in the U.S. Army where I achieved the rank of E-4 (Specialist).
In my free time, I enjoy playing lead guitar in my country band, The Highlanders. Additionally, I am the music leader at Winfield Baptist Church and head up a great group of musicians who I consider to be some of our areas finest. I also enjoy hunting and fishing with my son, Jacob, and spending time with my family.
- At age 44, I graduated from WVJC with a 4.0 GPA, on the Dean’s List, and with Perfect Attendance
- At present time, I am one of only two Apple Certified Professionals in the Apple Registry for the Greater Kanawha Valley Area.
- COMP TIA A+ Essentials, 2010
- COMP TIA A+ Practical Application, 2010
- CSSA, Network Security Administration NS-102, 2014
- APPLE Certified Associate MAC Integration 10.9, 2014
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification CSSBB – 2018
- West Virginia Jr. College, Charleston, WV
- Specialized Associates Degree, Computer Information Technology / Technical Emphasis