As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I troubleshoot and maintain computer systems for a wide variety of clients. My focus is the installation and maintenance of VoIP Systems throughout the state of WV; specifically, Mitel and ShoreTel systems. I am a hybrid technician of both on-site and remote work. This allows me to support clients as quickly as possible.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I was a blue-collar worker, who worked at a hardware store as a sales associate.
In my free time, I enjoy working outside, modifying vehicles and learning new things about technology.
- Leviton Network Solutions | Copper and Optical Fiber Communications Cabling Systems
- Tripp-Lite Certified | Cables and Connectivity Solutions
- Verkada Certified Engineer
- Pierpont Community & Technical College, Fairmont, WV
- A.S. Information Systems Technology - CyberSecurity