As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I perform routine maintenance on customer’s servers and datacenters. My focus is on technology specific to the legal field. I work onsite for one of our flagship clients, where I lead a team in support of our client’s fifteen law offices in thirteen states.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I worked for other large law firms, the WV Supreme Court of Appeals, the coal industry, and the nuclear industry.
In my free time, I enjoy blacksmithing, teaching martial arts, scuba diving, and spending time with my family and friends.
- Skills-USA National Competition 2002, Computer Repair, Fourth Place
- Worked for 25 years as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Served for 17 years as a volunteer firefighter\scuba diver
- Mimecast Gateway Technical Specialist 2019
- MCP, Microsoft Certified Professional, 2007
- CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate, 2002
- Comptia A+, Certified Service Professional, 2001
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg, Parkersburg, WV (Computer Information Systems)
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Roane-Jackson Technical Center, Leroy, WV (Computer Maintenance Technology)(Digital Electronics)
- Devry University, Columbus, OH (Computer Programming)