Hilary Maye Ramsey
Teaching and Learning Consultant
As the Teaching and Learning Consultant at Advantage Technology, I assist our West Virginia school districts with integrating technology in meaningful and relative ways. I am able to offer customized professional development, grant writing services, classroom technology audits, guest STEAM activities, personalized lesson plans and other consultative services. It’s my job to do what I can to help school districts as they prepare the workforce of tomorrow!
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I served as the Director of Technology and Communications for a large rural school district in West Virginia after working as a Technology Integration Specialist in the same county. I have over 15 years experience in educational technology, working both on the technical side and the curriculum side.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling, experiencing new places, meeting new people, eating wonderful food and seeing the beauty our world has to offer. When I’m not out exploring, I enjoy a quiet life in the hills with my husband and our two cats.
- Named a McMurran Scholar at Shepherd University
- Obtained over $35,000 in grant funding in less than 10 years
- Appointed to the West Virginia Superintendent’s Educational Advisory Team in 2021
- Technology Integration Specialist, PK-Adult
- Social Studies, 5-Adult
- Math, 5-9
- Fairmont State University, Fairmont WV (Ed., Professional Studies)
- Shepherd University, Shepherdstown, WV (BA, Secondary Education)