As a Systems Administrator at Advantage Technology, I perform routine maintenance on customer’s servers, workstations, and networks. I also provide support and service for large and small issues across customer technologies. I have background in both Hyper-V and VMWare based virtualization, Windows Server technologies, Windows desktop operating systems, and Linux (server and desktop). I also have experience in Cisco, AdTran, SonicWall, and Sophos networking products and all major Apple operating systems.
Before coming to Advantage Technology, I spent 8 years as a Systems Administrator and Cybersecurity Specialist at a local law firm and a Project Engineer at another local managed service provider.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my fiancé and daughter, cooking, gardening, singing poorly, tinkering with new technology, building the perfect smart home, and accumulating numerous losses in competitive video games.
- Oversaw and participated in a large VMWare based data center migration.
- Assisted with modernization of aging hardware for multiple businesses.
- Managed design and implementation of remote work infrastructure during the 2020 pandemic.
- Managed deployment and support of Sophos and SonicWall network firewalls for multiple companies.
- ITIL V4 Foundations, 2021
- CompTIA Network+, 2012, 2021
- CompTIA A+, 2021
- CompTIA IT Operations Specialist, 2021
- Ohio University, Ironton OH, 2012
- Western Governor’s University, 2020 – Present