As the Sales Director at Advantage Technology, I work with an outstanding team to provide sales strategy, structure and engaged leadership for our regional (and expanding) IT support firm, following a history of holding similar positions with smaller IT companies. This role provides me much-needed variety in my workday including responsibilities ranging from training and coaching our sales team and managing our pipeline to putting structure and resources in place for sales activities. I have the pleasure of acting as the “client voice” in leadership, which is important to all aspects of the business including marketing, product and service offerings, packaging of services and operations/client support. I’ve been charged with growing an efficient sales team to support multiple offices and company growth projections, striving to deliver value in every client interaction. I nurture a friendly-competitive culture with high expectations, made reasonable through my servant style leadership, task automation, organization and “all-in” company support for sales efforts.
I’ll contribute directly to sales efforts by managing client interactions from lead intake through successful project close. This works to keep a pulse on our customer feedback, allows me to relate to my team and provides other frontline insight invaluable to our success. I am always seeking and nurturing long-term, win-win client relationships. In summary, I consider it my mission to create repeatable success in managing our business opportunities and delivery of services.
When I’m not working, I’m sometimes still working. I honestly love my job, and when anyone asks me, I always respond the same. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t love it. I believe one of the things that attracted me to sales was the ability to own the outcome. I was taught a solid work ethic at a young age; it’s a quality that I hold in high regard. For that reason, it’s not uncommon for me to work over weekends on a meaningful company project or to respond to emails at midnight. That being said, there always has to be a balance and I do all-out enjoy my time off!
People tease me about the amount of recreational travel I can achieve. When the weekend comes, it’s typical for me to take off to a city like Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Lexington, Asheville or Baltimore. We just roam around, seeing some sights and eating great food. Nothing compares to my favorite destination, the Gulf Coast town I fell in love with a few years ago – Anna Maria Island!
I’m grateful for the love and support of my family for this amazing little life we are building together. I was lucky enough to stumble upon my very best friend, now my husband, Bradley. We have two wonderful kids, Hannah (14) and Ethan (10) and four crazy dogs! The kids are both involved in clubs and various sports, keeping us all busy. We love travel, sightseeing, hiking, swimming, kayaking and camping which is all great to work off our other passion - food. Self-improvement is another personal hobby. I’m constantly learning new things to improve my leadership skills and effectiveness in my industry and role.
- Twelve years of sales success, functioning in IT account management; new business development; and project coordination
- Maintained eight years of 100% client retention in managed IT service, while simultaneously growing book of managed service business by 40x
- 2017 Chair of Generation Charleston, the young professional program of the Charleston Area Alliance
- Expanded pre-approved IT services to WV state agencies under ITech07 & ITech10 contract, to include Major Project Implementation for high profile/ value government projects
- Successfully introduced and packaged many service offerings, based on client demand and available resources
- Dell/EMC Server Sales
- Dell/EMC Networking Sales
- Dell/EMC Storage Sales
- CompTIA Strata IT Technology for Sales
- Sophos Certified Sales Consultant
- Sophos Endpoint Protection - Sales Consultant
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
- Extreme Networks - 3D Solutions Selling (ESP-3D)
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP)
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional (VTSP)
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, WV
- B.A., Organizational Leadership and Development, May 2010
- Western International University, Tempe, AZ
- A.A., Business, May 2006